During my trip to California last week, I wanted to make sure to spend some quality time with my family. After landing at LAX, my first stop was up the 405 to Santa Monica to meet up with my cousin Janelle and her husband Brad Benham. They treated me to pizza and pasta at a relaxing Italian restaurant and a fun evening of catching up. Janelle works for Fox News as a news editor. Brad works as the Director of Alumni at Pepperdine and just recently became a CA Attorney! They were on there way to Abilene (Brad's family) the next day so here's a picture with Brad's nieces.
I stayed at my Grandparent Strawsburg's house in Fountain Valley (Orange County). It is a beautiful house with an always immaculate lawn and lovely landscaping (see front and backyard).
When my parents were in town for one night, we stayed at Uncle Brent and Aunt Cheri's house in Los Alamitos, CA (Rossmoor).
In keeping with our theme, my brother Nate and I swung over to Rancho Santa Margarita which is on the East Side of Orange County. We met up with my cousin Michael and his wife Bethany in their beautifully decorated home.
They are expecting a baby girl within the next 6 weeks!
This is Mojo, the poodle. By far the most laid back dog I have ever seen!
Here's the crew on a full stomach. Michael and Bethany grilled salmon, squash, and cucumber for us, and it was delicious!
Nate and I decided to swing by Downtown Disney during our few hours we had between stops. It was so much fun and free, except for the souvenirs we got for our families.
"The World of Disney" is a very dangerous place to shop! Quite large and full of everything Disney imaginable. Sarah was very jealous ... so I got her a Mommy coffee mug!
My parents on the way to Australia. They had luggage a-plenty as they will be gone for a whole month Down Under!
Thank you Grandparents for your love and hospitality during our stay in LA.



No comments:
Post a Comment