We officially got discharged from the hospital on Friday afternoon and were so excited how quickly we could leave. Here are two videos when we were leaving. The first one is leaving Labor/Delivery and the second is the actually hospital.
We've been on a trip, so I was just able to see this tonight... and I CRIED!!! I loved seeing everything - it ALMOST felt like being there in person. (Except for the HUGE difference of not hugging both of you tight and holding those precious little souls!) Thank you so much for posting the videos! It's so hard being on the other side of the country and not sharing all of this with you in person!
We've been on a trip, so I was just able to see this tonight... and I CRIED!!! I loved seeing everything - it ALMOST felt like being there in person. (Except for the HUGE difference of not hugging both of you tight and holding those precious little souls!) Thank you so much for posting the videos! It's so hard being on the other side of the country and not sharing all of this with you in person!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be there in person!!!