Friday, April 22, 2011

The Life of a Newborn


Our twins have reached 2 weeks and 2 days old today! 

Here's the Mickey/Minnie pics of their 2 weeks growth: 



We have already had a few good stories in our 2 weeks of parenthood. 

Story #1 - I was holding Isaac at the dinner table and I noticed I was feeling a little warmer. I moved Isaac a little and realized he had left a "present" on my shirt.

 BEFORE . . . 

.... AFTER

Story #2 - Natalie was not sleeping well a few nights ago forcing Sarah to have a restless night. Both babies started crying, so Pam brought Natalie over to Sarah and said, "Sarah, I think that Natalie is hungry". Sarah's response was "Well . . . I'm tired, but we don't always get what we want." : )



Easter weekend means hanging out with family down in Ft. Smith. Their Aunt Leslie and Uncle Ian were the first to cuddle with them this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment